Monday, November 05, 2007

Three things

1 - I just squashed 2 ferrets who were happily sleeping on my bed. I feel a tad bit guilty about that. Poor girls.

2 - Whilst at QFC picking up juice boxes and snacks for my scout meetings this week I picked up a box of Capri Sun apple juices. I put them down in favor of Capri Sun flavored water drinks and discovered, much to my chagrin, one of the pouches had leaked and fermented maybe? Whatever... it was leaking fluid and that fluid did not smell good. Unfortunately I got it on my jacket so now my jacket stinks.

3 - Whilst trying to buy nail stuff at Bartell, my damn credit union bank card for my Alaskan account was rejected. That's always embarrassing. I got home and discovered that I have money in the account so I have no idea why it was rejected.

4 - (ok so that's more than 3) I'm crocheting a scarf to match my hat. It is cute and pink and purple. Clearly I'm regressing back to being 6.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

3) Whenever that happens to me, I just use a different card. Once is not surprising to anyone. If it did happen twice, that would be embarrassing. I always carry 2 cards, so it's not too often.

4) I decided to pick up knitting over the weekend. I'm just starting, so I basically can't even knit my shoelaces together. However, I'd like to make a hat for Benni for Christmas.