Saturday, November 17, 2007

Crash Boom Bang!


I got off the bus this evening after going to the library and as I'm walking towards the stoplight to cross the street I hear a guy screaming obscenities. I, being the curious gal that I sometimes am, wonder what's going on and turn my head and pull off my headphones to see a bus and a Porsche in a dispute over who belongs in the lane. Specifically the bus won. It appeared, from my untrained eye, that the bus was in the right of way and the Porsche clipped the bus. In any event the meathead Porsche driver (so judged based on his appearance and his total lack of control over the bus/Porsche incident) was fairly certain the bus driver was at fault and as I walked away was shouting obscenities at him. In one way it was awesome, but mostly I felt bad for the bus driver. I know how I feel when I've wrecked my car. It must be worse when it is your bus!
Totally unrelated, I'm going to Maple Valley this weekend for Gluten Free goodies! I am totally stoked! (I also think I'm going to Pike's Place market because I think I can get my mother some Marzipan and I know she likes that.)

2 comments:

... said...

Some people are just jackasses regardless if they are at fault or not...and if I am not correct, I believe that in both Seattle and in Portland the buses rule the road and are always in the right...

Peeved Michelle said...

So sweet for your mommy.