Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yummy

The girls and I made cinnamon applesauce dough tonight. I used a variety of tips I found online and added glitter to the dough and I had the girls mix their own dough in a ziploc baggie. We made a mess, but these girls are good at cleaning up after themselves. They made a variety of shapes and some used cookie cutters. My hands still smell awesome of cinnamon. I have to set the ornaments out to dry now. Luckily I almost never use my oven since I don't think there's a flat ferret proof surface in my apartment. :) I can set them all up in there. On Monday, I bought a ton of cinnamon so now I have some left over. I also have some dough left over so I can do my own. Yay! :)

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Oooh, adding glitter is a good idea! Glitter makes everything better.