Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hurtling towards insanity

Michelle just kindly reminded me that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away. TWO WEEKS AWAY PEOPLE! Do you know what this means? (Do you?!)

1 - It means I have 2 weeks to Christmas shop for the fam. I would rather either buy the stuff there whilst I'm in AZ or buy it here and schlep it down there with me. Anything to avoid actually having to ship stuff.

2 - I have to go to AZ in two weeks! I don't know how this will go. I'm sure anticipating high drama will ensure it will happen. Is it too late to get valium? (kidding.) (Well sort of) :)

1 comment:

... said...

I am starting to feel the holiday crunch myself....I hate how the marketing gets to me even when I don't want it to. You'll have a great trip (probably with some drama but what is family without a bit of drama). Couldn't the fact that you are flying there be your gift and you could just give everyone ornaments or something for their Christmas decor they will be putting up right after you leave?