Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 in Review

I had to post this second so that in 2009 I didn't have this be the first post. :)

January: Round two of pictures from Long Beach with my usual silly commentaries. Strangely it was actually the first round of pictures I actually posted. So weird. :)

February: The lady from the management company called me back this morning.
The first of two rent increases in my building this year. And yet... today the elevator is broken AGAIN and I had to climb 4 flights of stairs lugging a 40 lb suitcase.

March: I just got flowers in my office!
A gentleman at work gave them to me. How nice!

April: I have put off posting because I was going to post this long April Fools Joke post, but then when I thought about it, I felt bad because I didn't want to trick anyone.

May: Forgive me a moment or 4 of bragging. A work post about the benefits fair that I put on. Crap, now that my employee is leaving I'll have to do it again.

June: I have blogger's block. Apparently that struck me semi-frequently in 07. I noticed several posts about blogger's block.

July: Actually I'm back, didja miss me? I had come back from Michelle's baby shower in CA. CA is nice.

August: I have a 3 year plan. Who am I Stalin?

September: Here's another option for the potential tattoo in November. It was a forget-me-not. I love that flower.

October: Saturday morning I volunteered with my employer's Day of Caring. I volunteer a lot, although I notice that I don't do it too often on the first of the month.

November: Ok so now the last thing... shoes. You, the readers, got to control what I wore. In reality you all could probably control what I wear far better than I can. :)

December: Go on... Guess! It was snowing. I LOVE snow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously, it's time for you to find a new apartment.