Sunday, January 06, 2008

What am I not doing today?

I'll tell you what I'm not doing. I'm not doing laundry. I'm not running things down to the basement to put into storage. I'm not taking out the trash. And why... why might you ask... the fucking elevator is broken AGAIN! AGAIN! Today is what, Jan 4th or Jan 5th (Apparently Jan 6th). The elevator has been broken 3 days of the 6 days this new year. Ridiculous!

Also ridiculous. I went down to the post office to pick up my package that came in while I was gone. It came in on the 24th and I returned on the 1st. I wasn't able to go to the post office until yesterday because the post office has such ass hours. (really 7 - 4:30, I have to be at work at 8:00 how would that work?) Well apparently the post office returned it because I didn't come in to pick it up. Are you fucking kidding me?! The guy asked if I wanted to talk to the manager and I was like, what is that going to do for me? That won't bring my package back.

1 comment:

... said...

Did you put your mail on hold or anything? I can't believe they sent it back so quickly without trying to deliver it more than once.