Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I'm Home!

Did you miss me?

Oh and Happy New Year!

Fucking Blogger just ate the post I typed so this is not going to be nearly as clever as the other one was. (Ok the other one wasn't clever either but whatever.)

I've just gotten back from CA and my visit with Michelle and baby and her hubby and the whole rest of the clan. I had a good time. It was very relaxing. I got 3 books read and napped in her big comfy leather chair and ate at all my favorite restaurants. One of my favorites... El Pollo Loco. I wish they would have one here. If I had a million dollars I would totally open an El Pollo Loco franchise here in Seattle. How could I not, they're awesome. Oooh also I played with her little baby who is cute and funny and makes me laugh.

We spent New Year's Eve chilling. All we did was watch movies and well watch movies. I actually dozed off during Transformers. We toasted at like 9:30. That's enough I think. :) I think next Christmas break I'll stay home. Oh of course I will because I'll be married and my new husband and I will be planning our life together. ;)

I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. My employee's last day is Friday. I have to hire a new one. Yuck.

1 comment:

Joy0z said...

Hello..blog hopping...cool page.:)