Monday, January 07, 2008

iPod

So I posted a posting on craigslist. I also tried to post on the PI site but that one wasn't working for some reason. (You can post found things for free.) The iPod still has music on. I meant restart not reset. So the ad says that they have to let me know color, style and some of the music on it. I can't identify everything on my iPod but I'm pretty sure I could identify a lot. Actually now that I think about it, all I'd have to do is open iTunes and there'd be pretty much everything that is on it. Although now I am thinking I should've gotten my email engraved on the back. I think I figured that if it was found they probably would keep it anyway.

I don't really expect a response, truthfully. But in any event, I feel better that I'm at least trying to do the right thing and not just keeping it outright.

1 comment:

... said...

You are doing the right thing....good for you.