Friday, January 25, 2008

Prettyfied

So over on Michelle's new blog, I asked how a spinster like me can improve her odds at finding Mr. Right (NOT by asking out every guy who may catch my eye, Stephen). To that end, I've got a new goal. I'm going to try to make an effort by wearing a bit of makeup every day and doing something with my hair. Today I'm wearing it down with a headband. I'm also wearing a bit of eye shadow, mascara and lip gloss. I think I might take a bit of my tax refund and buy some matching under garments. I remember back in college my mom went on a weird buying spree and bought me quite a few matchy matchy things and although nobody else saw them, I still felt kind of sexy wearing them.

So today's outfit: Off white sweater that I always have liked, blue jeans, white socks with cute flowers on them and brown mary janes that show the cute socks. :)

1 comment:

... said...

Sounds cute...I am sure you are turning heads as we write...