Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Learn Something New Every Day

I was just checking on Metro's trip planner and I was thinking, how am I going to know which way to walk once I get to a place. This is a frequent wonder for me because frequently I'm going somewhere I've never been before. I never noticed before that they actually have walking directions for the rest of the route. How cool is that? Very cool I say.

Totally unrelated, I went to see Be Kind Rewind over the weekend. It was HYSTERICAL. Seriously probably the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. It also was really different than I expected it to be. I don't know how to explain that and I can't tell you what I was expecting, but it was different. It was very sweet. Maybe I've got a preconceived notion of what Jack Black movies are like, but I found it really very good. My only complaint is that some of it is shot as though it is an old movie and so the projector 'flickers' and I had a headache already and that seemed to encourage it.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Be Kind Rewind is the movie I'm most looking forward to before summer! I can't wait for next week when I hope to see it :)

ps~i luvs you for helping me out tonight. And believe me, Benni was glowing before and after!