Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Longass Week

And it is only Tuesday! Actually, after today everything is down hill because I have no more meetings this week. Yay!

Last night we had our cookie site sale meeting. We've got sites and that is all that matters.

Tonight is Thinking Day. I've ordered Sambusas from a local Somali restaurant. I have high hopes for them. A mom from the other troop made coconut bread for Jamaica. I carved stamps out of pink erasers to stamp the passports with. It was both easier and harder than I thought it would be. I cut a star out of the middle of one for Somalia since their flag is a white star in the middle of a blue field. For the other I carved out a palm tree. In retrospect it may have been easier to just dig in the basement for my arts & crap box which has stamps, but whatever. All the letter boxers carve their own stamps. I'm just practicing. Yeah, that's the ticket. :)

Camping is probably on for the weekend. It is supposed to get to highs of 60. Yay! Lows in the upper 30s. I'm excited about that.

I'm going to the movies on VD with Lyday. We're seeing Maybe Definitely or something like that I think. She was not down with the 2 hours of things blowing up. Although looking at the movie list, I don't think there's something that falls into that catagory I want to see anyway.

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

You have three days without meetings? That's unheard of in my world.

Peeved Michelle said...

KtP: Even three days with only three meetings would be nice.

Kate the Peon said...

Amen to that. I just did a quick check and so far this week I've spent 10.5 hrs in mtgs - and those are only the ones on my calendar.