Sunday, February 24, 2008

My feet are hot

I'm wearing wool socks. Today began the month of Volunteering heck. (Although maybe this year won't be so bad??) I was up and out at 6:50 (that's WAY before I ever leave for work folks). I caught a bus up to an elementary school where the cookies were delivered by big giant truck. Then I spent the morning unloading cookie boxes and moving them around the playground. It was good work, but hard work. I now have 3 cases in my apartment that I now have to pass out. (Ok 15 of those cookies are mine. That's sad for me.) :)

Next week I've got site sales and the Firefighter Stair Climb. The following week is more cookie site sales. That may be it for March for me. For some reason I thought March was usually a busy volunteering month for me. ( I still think it is, I just think I can't remember the other things.)

No comments: