Friday, February 08, 2008

Wiped the fuck out.

I'm tired. This has been a long and fairly weird day.

1. I made a faculty member cry. I feel really bad about that, although in reality it wasn't ME that made her cry - just some information. She is worried her contract may not be renewed next year and I gave her the COBRA information.

2. I spent this morning putting together some numbers for a meeting this afternoon to be told 10 minutes before the meeting that I probably didn't need to do that.

3. I lost two of our insurance bills. I put them some place for safe keeping. I have no idea what that place is, but I spent over an hour looking for that safe place.

4. My benefits committee meeting was actually pretty good. That was a high point.

5. We went to coffee this afternoon so no work got done this afternoon.

No comments: