Monday, February 04, 2008

Weird things

You know how I've mentioned before how frequently I get calls that are wrong numbers. I just received one today on my cell. Even weirder, I called the person back to tell her. I only did it because she was talking to the person explaining how she needed the person's numbers for Girl Scout cookie ordering. If it had been for any other reason I wouldn't have bothered. :) She didn't pick up so I left a message saying that she had called me by mistake and that I didn't want her to miss out on her cookie orders but that the number she called was wrong. And I gave the number so she wouldn't try calling it again.

Unrelated, my job is getting weirdly uncomfortable right now. It is all transitional stuff so hopefully temporary, but still. I don't want to blog about it because I've realized I don't like to blog about the bad stuff. I don't want to reread that years from now. Well, plus I'm paranoid. :)

No comments: