Monday, October 02, 2006

Acceptance

I don't like indy films. I really need to just accept this fact. I keep getting my hopes up, though. I'll see one that makes me think, 'oh they aren't that bad', and then I'll see 4 more that make me think 'I HATE indy films'! Netflix delivered to me Friends with Money. I love Joan Cusack and I like Jennifer Aniston. But Friends with Money was just painful. It just kept meandering to me and I wanted to shout at the screen 'get to the bloody point already!' So I'm back on the I hate indy films belief and I think I'll stick with it.

Also, unrelated but it may help me remember things, I don't like Raspberry Cream Italian Sodas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really looking forward to this movie. I'll have to rent it anyway, just b/c the Mister hates Jennifer Aniston.

Peeved Michelle said...

I like the movie and the drink.

Anonymous said...

Not that it matters, but I thought it was an "okay" movie. To me, the best part about it was the character Anniston played. So unlike any of her other characters. It was a stretch I think. And I've always been a fan of Joan Cusak and that's why I wanted to watch it.

Kate the Peon said...

I never thought of that movie as being 'indy.'