Friday, October 27, 2006

Sleepy

I stayed out way late last night. I didn't end up getting home until 1:30. Crikey work was early this morning.

I spent the day stuffing envelopes. I spent the entire day stuffing envelopes. (I don't think I can stress that enough.) It was brutal. And lucky me... we are completely short staffed tomorrow and so I get to spend most of the day sitting at the main reception desk. SUCK!

I'm spending the weekend volunteering and dogsitting. My friend Isa has a silky terrier. Jomji is very cute, but kind of high strung. (Kind of... that's like saying Phoenix is kind of hot in the summer). She is afraid of me so instead of acting like a dog she flips out and barks her fool head off. It'll be fun to play with a dog though. I'm just supposed to go by in the morning and evening and walk her and check the food and stuff. It'll remind me why I really don't want to own a dog while being an apartment dweller.

I'll be spending the weekend at the Pacific Science Center. If you've got nothing else happening you should come down! :) They'll have The Dead Sea Scrolls. How cool is that??

I've also finally figured out what I'm going to dress up as for the Peevery Halloween Costume Contest. I'm hoping it is clever and doesn't require too much explanation since that defeats the purpose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am at that point of wondering what we were thinking, getting TWO dogs while living in an apartment?! I am so ready for a house with a yard.