Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why do I eschew the soup?

For the past two days, since I've been getting sick, I've gone and gotten Pho with chicken from the Vietnamese place behind my office for lunch. I've added hoisin sauce and the red really spicy sauce so it provides me this really spicy, really warm chicken noodle soup. (Pho is made with rice noodles not wheat noodles hence it is okay.) And it has been REALLY good. Now ordinarily I say I don't like soup and now I'm wondering why that is. Because this... is hitting the exact spot right where I need it. My sinuses feel so much better (at least for a little while) after it.

4 comments:

... said...

Pho (and the Thai version called Qwiteao) is my favorite soup. I make it at home and it is the best...in fact, I need to make some soon...sounds good.

Robin said...

Pho rocks.

DD said...

It is quite a mystery, but I don't like chicken soup unless I'm sick. Weird.

Peeved Michelle said...

Soup is good. Love the soup.