Saturday, October 14, 2006

Look, Ma, no hangover!

I'm rather lucky this morning, I have no hangover. I totally and completely should. But thanks to Big R's magic bottle of water, I am not at all.

Last night I went to V's house to celebrate his birthday. I had entirely too much to drink, and then had 2 more on top of that. :) Peach vodka and orange juice is really good. :) Big R showed up about 1/2 way into the party and luckily gave me a ride home. I'm not 100% certain that I would have made it by walking. When I first got there there were not a lot of people but was there were mostly straight I think. This one guy just kept talking talk talk talking. It was painful. I had a really good time, though. I shamelessly threw myself at his roommate. (A straight guy who volunteers probably as regularly as I do. How could I not?!) I saw a bunch of gays I haven't seen in awhile and that was fun too. Best of all, somehow I managed to sleep late!

Now I'm starving and I have to get the hell out of the house so I can go get quarters for laundry for the next 6 weeks. Blech. :)

No comments: