Monday, March 20, 2006

Disneyland! (Part 1)

This is my niece driving a car at autopia. I swear I am now suffering from whiplash thanks to her creative driving skills.

My mother, father, niece and nephew heading into the abyss at the Matterhorn.

I have always loved this statue in Disneyland and Disney World. Darn random stoppers in the way. You'd think they wanted to take pictures or something. :)

For my birthday Isa gave me this cute little stuffed elephant. You will see Elephant in a number of pictures as she travelled all around So Cal with me. Here she is waiting to go on the Matterhorn.

Here she is making a wish in the fountain. It is a tradition for me that I make one every time I go.

Me and Eeyore. I always related to him best of the Pooh characters. Eeyore was probably a middle child.

Nephew, my pops and Cinderella at our princess lunch on my birthday. We had many of the princesses show up to wish me a happy birthday. :)

Favorite nephew in front of a statue in Toontown.

7 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Was the princess lunch good? Did you get to eat real princesses?

Kate the Peon said...

LOL @ PM.

Happy late birthday!!!!!

What was the princess lunch like? And how old is favorite nephew? Is he favorite niece's brother?

Joanne said...

In answer to Michelle's question:
It was pretty good. Princesses taste just like pheasant. (You know since kids taste like chicken I figure the richer the person the richer the taste. :D)
In answer to KTP questions:
1 - The princess lunch was nice. We had heaters so it wasn't too chilly on the water. I had yet another bacon cheese burger which by the end of the trip I was rather sick of the cheese burger (with no bun), but it was a 3 course meal so we also had salad and a dessert choice. Favorite niece (under 15) and I traded desserts because I can't have the flour so she got a sundae and I got chocolate cake. There was a cnadle in the cake for my birthday. Yay! :) (On your birthday you can get a sticker from the main office that says it is my birthday and your name. Then any cast member that sees it wishes you a happy birthday, it is dorky but fun. So all the princesses wished me happy birthday.)
2 - Favorite nephew is 19 turning 20 this year. His mother died about 4 years ago and his step father is satan who I hate.
3 - Favorite niece (under 15) is the child of sister who is shown. She is 10 and sister is 28.
4 - Favorite niece (over 15) is not shown because she did not go. She still lives with Satan and he hates us.

Joanne said...

It is funny when I look at the pic of favorite nephew and father together how much they look alike. They are not related at all. My pops was his mom's step father.

Kate the Peon said...

Nephew looks so much older than niece, I was just curious. Sucks about Satan, but isn't that usually the case when he's involved?

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time. I like that Walt statue too!

Mind Sprite said...

I always make a wish at the fountain when I go to Disneyland too! I always try to be happy like Tigger, but tempermentally I am way more like Eeyore!