Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ferretus interacticus


I have been remiss in buying Tess her very favorite treat ever. She didn't get any last week because I ran out and then was out of town and I keep forgetting to buy her more so finally today I get her a bag of raisins. I go one step better and buy a bag of mixed raisins. So I'm sitting on the sofa and she would get a raisin and hide it then come back for another one. She does this several times and I notice that Rigby is a bit of a sneaky snake. She goes into Tess's hiding space and takes the raisin out and eats it. If I were Tess I would totally bitch-slap her, but Tess is a bit more meek. (Oh who am I kidding, I'm totally Tess. :P)

2 comments:

Robin said...

But maybe that's the game...

... said...

You should be thankful for the one that finds them and eats them or you would end up with lots of raisins hidden all over your house and then eventually mold, mildew, ants, and other creeping crawlies....