Monday, March 06, 2006

incohetent

Holy crap I'm drunk and typing this one handed because the other is currently on ice. I will be able to post more about my weekend of volunteering in the am when I am less drunk, (although I'll be more hung over then). Is it bad that I am drunk at 10:45 on a Sunday?

My fingers are on ice because 3 of them got slammed in a car door. You can tell how drunk you are by your reaction when you have 3 fingers caught in a car door. If you just say open the door while laughing but you have tears running down your face... you are druhuhunk. I'll let you figure out how I reacted. :)

I had a good time at Fado's. I was flirted with by straight men. Unfortunately several of them were married straight men, rendering them almost useless. (Except for the slight ego boost to flirting with attractive firefighters part.) :)

I'll post more in the am because I am tired now.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a fun night, but I fear for your pain when you wake up (head and fingers). I was pretty drunk earlier (Oscar party), but sobered up and I have Monday off. Good luck, take care, and I look forward to hearing more of your story!

... said...

Sorry to hear about your fingers...hope they are feeling better and are not black and blue.