Tuesday, August 21, 2007

As Mickey is my witness... I shall never go back again!

So I got my new fancy pants wireless modem in the campus mail today. I have just finished setting it up. Oh holy hell is it fast! I can't believe how fast everything is. I can't believe what I used to put up with! :) So I am now a part of the 21st century. I am not even sure how to cope. I could download episodes of The Office if I want to! :)

In other news I couldn't give blood yet again today due to low iron.

And I saw the blind literally leading the blind today. While I was walking to try to give blood there was a man with the dark glasses and service dog and a woman holding his arm and she had a cane in the other hand. At one point one stopped and touched the face of the other.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

What a beautiful picture ~ two blind people feeling each other's face.

Kate the Peon said...

Welcome to the world!