Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Magic Kingdom Photos

So it has taken me forever to get around to posting the other half of my Disney photos. Here they are! (Aren't you excited? You should be.)


Mandy and Kayla on the ferry to the Magic Kingdom from the Transportation & Ticket Center.



The Castle! I love the castle. It just makes me happy to see it. Also, please notice how few people there are. It was really not crowded which surprised me quite a bit. Of course this was also at the crack of 9:00 AM and the park had just opened.


Which makes it the best time to ride Dumbo! We headed straight back to Fantasyland when we arrived and got to go on all the little kid rides right away with like no waiting for most of them. That was awesome because most of them don't have fast passes. (Although we didn't use any fast passes at the Magic Kingdom anyway. There were no lines more than 30 minutes.)



The Country Bear Jamboree is one of my father's favorite shows. I don't think it has changed at all in the whole time I've been going there. Since I was like 4. I can practically recite the entire show. That's probably wrong. :)


Kayla and I on the Speedway. The child should not drive. Really. Ever. Also I had to do the gas pedal because she couldn't reach it well.


Kay & I on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. This was taken while the ride was going. I like to take pictures like that.


And one of my sister also while the ride is moving. Fun.


My niece tends to get picked out of crowds to do things. She got to do a show at Animal Kingdom the last time we went to Disney. This year she was chosen to learn from Captain Jack how to sword fight. The guy was good actually.
And here he is making his getaway.


Gluten Free bun! I asked for no bun and she offered the GF bun. It wasn't totally awesome, but since it was a GF bun for my bacon cheese burger it was awesome. Really. (Plus they cook the bacon in an interesting circle so that it covers up the whole patty and you get a bite of bacony goodness with each bite instead of the way usually when there's just two slices across the burger.)


While we were waiting for Kayla's food she totally fell asleep on my backpack in this position. That was totally funny.


The three of us in front of the Pals statue. I love the Pals statue.


Mandy and Kayla in front of the castle.

As we were pulling out there was a rainbow. See, our trip was smiled upon! :)

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Mmm, round bacon sounds nummy. And as always, I love your captions.