Thursday, August 23, 2007

What happens if...

I was just sitting here listening to a song by Roxette and remembering the time I used to listen to it in high school. I had this terrible crush on a guy in the science club with me. (Ok seriously, how nerdy was I?!) He too had a crush on me, (I found out later) and actually had tried to ask me out but we were so damn shy and awkward I didn't figure it out and he didn't actually get right words out. I remember we talked about it later when we were both older (older being relative I think that we're comparing 14 to 17) and friends. He told me I shot him down and we talked about the conversation and I recalled it and realized I had no idea that was what was happening. The whole thought process made me smile. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Listen to your heart" by any chance?

Kate the Peon said...

That kind of missed opportunity is why I'm fairly ballsy when it comes to guys. I'm just not willing to let other situations pass me up.