Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hmmm Ideas...

So apparently if I'm going to get a 2nd tattoo in November, I have to have some ideas...
This is the current one. On my back. I like the idea of keeping in the same style as that one but with a different picture...
This is a crappy paint version of what I think would be okay. (I had to use spray paint because I was having a hard time getting the circles right, but it would definitely be much more polished.) This would celebrate my unholy love of the mouse... :)

This is another idea. Just the regular mouse. Now either would be very small... Maybe 3 inches at the widest point... I can't ever decide where though. I like the idea of one I can actually see, but for those that were around for the original tattooing, there are limits. It can't be anyplace I can't cover with business attire and it can't be in a place that will eventually sag. (The other one is between my shoulder blades. Sometimes the antenna show depending on how low the back of my sweater is.)

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I like the first one best. I need to find a dragon I like, but I was also thinking of just seeing what the artist comes up with. Those ladies are talented.

Peeved Michelle said...

If I do get a tattoo at Thanksgiving, it will be exactly fifteen years since the first one.