Thursday, August 16, 2007

Celebrate!

It has been announced officially that I am the new manager. It is kind of exciting. (In case y'all have never noticed, I don't really believe things until they actually happen. Like when I go on vacation, it isn't really real to me until I'm on a plane.) It now seems really real. :) Although it will be REALLY REAL when I see the new cash in my paycheck. :)

To celebrate I bought myself a treat at the grocery store, some chocolate mousse. :) It made me happy.

My new employee has been in my office for 3 days so far and it is almost killing me. She's always there! (That's what's killing me, she's actually very nice and we seem to get along really well and all that.) Luckily on Friday and Monday my boss is out of the office so I can sit in my boss's office and leave her in my office (or the other way around).

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I hope you continue your celebration into the weekend!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!
I'm the same way, not believing things until they actually happened. We must have both been disappointed at lot as kids. :P

Jodi said...

Belated congratulations!