Monday, August 20, 2007

This is how I end up getting so much take out...

I was walking home today after work and I thought I wanted tacos for dinner. So then I realized I needed cheese because I'm out. So then I thought hmm I probably should get chicken for my tacos because I only have bone in in the freezer right now. Then I thought I should get some hard taco shells for a change of pace. Then I thought if I'm buying all the parts for tacos and spending so much money anyway, I may as well get take out.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

mmm... hard taco shells!

I wanted to get a hard taco last Wednesday with Benni. But I ended up with a taco salad. Very good for a change.

We must get Mexican. Oh.yes.we.must!

Peeved Michelle said...

I was going to make tacos for lunch yesterday but my taco seasoning packet was for chicken, not beef. It was quite sad.

ren said...

ha! i do that all the time! usually i say that i am going to stop for salad and end up coming home with a whole different meal...one that probably doesn't involve vegetables at all.