Monday, June 23, 2008

But only for now...

I've watched Avenue Q three times in the last week and a half. Who knew I loved it so much?? :) Actually I volunteered for it Friday night. I knew that Lyday would like it so she and I went today via a pair of comp tickets I requested. Since I've been a volunteer for the Paramount for so long I had 60 points towards comp tickets (each comp is 20 points.) Not too bad. The seats were AWESOME. I fully expected that we were going to end up in like the 3rd Mez (nosebleed) but we were in the 2nd row of the loge seats. They were GOOD seats. Much better than Stephen and I got on Thursday. Now that's my fault because I told Stephen a dollar limit for tickets since we were buying our own. I loved the show so much I just downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes. It is good. :)

I also downloaded Everlast's latest song. I love him. I love him as a solo artist. I loved him with House of Pain. My love for him might be a little wrong, but that's okay by me. :) (Totally unrelated, Lyday and I ate a late lunch at this Mexican place in the mall. Number 1 I asked the waiter if the flautas were made with flour or corn tortillas. Corn he says, so I get them. Oh he was so wrong... in fact they were wrapped almost in like a flat bread because they weren't even like a chimichanga wrapper... in any case I also had a bowl of tortilla soup that was great but I have had heartburn for the past 3 hours - despite taking pepcid!) So the song I was looking for was Letters from Home from the Garden of Stone. I love that song! I also downloaded the theme song for Saving Grace. I like that one too.

I spent all day Saturday with the last song from the new version of Hairspray running through my head. I'm not sure if it helped me pass my test or not, but it was really driving me crazy. I even tried Michelle's sure fire trick of "Believe it or not I'm walking on air!" and that didn't work for me. Sad for me.

I just saw an online ad for Wendy's and now I totally want Wendys. I'm so easily influenced.

No comments: