Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last Test!

I've started studying for my last CEBS test. (The test that makes me a certified employee benefits weenie according to my father). This test may kill me. I read the first chapter last night and I get it, but I had to reread several passages a couple of times to really understand. Economics. Sheesh.

Sunday I'm volunteering at my employer's graduation ceremonies. What does it say about me that the ONLY reason I do this is so that I can keep my face in the Toolman's face and show that my department IS engaged on campus and we do care about stuff. Also, I make sure to say hello to the Toolman when I see him even if it means making my way across a crowded room to do so. I have to be there at 7:00. That's awfully early for spite. :) But I'll bring my books and my nintendo and entertain myself during he actual ceremony.

I have photos to post. I have to take them off the camera first. I let the little girls use my camera while we were camping this past weekend. The batteries were dead by 2:00 PM. Sigh. I didn't get any of the group shots. :( I'll have to hope a kind grown up took one and will send it to me.

The big girls' camping trip is killing me. I keep having to change the date. I don't think I'm going to this time. Sigh.

No comments: