Tuesday, September 19, 2006

10 Things

I got this from Jujubee.

LIST TEN THINGS YOU WANT TO SAY TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW BUT YOU NEVER WILL, FOR WHATEVER REASON. DON'T SAY WHO THEY ARE. USE EACH PERSON ONLY ONCE.

1. You are a big part of the reason she is dead. And I have no qualms about all the bad karma I've incurred since then hoping, wishing and praying for your death.

2. Don't listen to your father. Your life will be a whole lot easier if you learn to get along with all types of people and not judge those who have different lifestyles than you. (This may be cheating because I may find myself saying that to her some day.)

3. When someone is doing you a favor, it is your job to make that favor as easy as possible for them to do. Also, don't assume that just because someone knows you have a limit they are prepared to accommodate it for you.

4. I will no longer tolerate your irrational anger.

5. Just kiss me already! ;)

6. I hate that I still miss you being my friend.

7. You haven't learned a damn thing and that's alarming. And ultimately I don't trust you anymore.

8. You will never get married because you refuse to relax any of your ridiculously high standards and open your mind to the possibilities that are out there.

9. I don't want to do this anymore.

10. Please stop asking me stupid questions.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Here are my disguised guesses:
1. Satan
2. Satan's daughter
3. Assuming this is the same person from IM earlier this week.
4. The crazy lady.
5. Chupacabra
6. My former roommate
7. FFYP
8. N
9. JuJubee in reference to this meme
10. This meme