Friday, September 22, 2006

It's like I'm hungover

Without the fun the night before. My head aches. My stomach was a bit twitchy this morning, although now that I've eaten it has settled down. And I'm tired. Bone tired. I'm supposed to go to this bbq tonight and I'm seriously considering backing out.

Actually I did have fun last night. I volunteered for the Carlos Mencia show at the Moore Theater. I have to say he is funny as hell. I laughed so hard the whole show. The people who were touring with him are also great. The little person who has been on his TV show before was there. He did some jokes. There were 2 or 3 other warm-up comedians. The whole show was just laugh bring tears to your eyes funny. If you get a chance to see him, I would highly recommend him. Well, I should clarify, if you aren't easily offended you should see him. The two older women who volunteered with me left somewhere during Carlos's show. I believe they had had enough. Although one stuck it out a lot longer than the other and I think I could hear her laughing. So maybe he does have mass appeal. :)

1 comment:

... said...

I love Carlos but he is brash...I guess if you like South Park, you will like Carlos.

How the hell do you get so many volunteering jobs...I never even hear about volunteering jobs.