Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bad for the environment

I know it is bad for the environment, but honestly there are days when I could spend forever standing in the shower. This morning's shower was one of those. It was just lovely. (I think because the shower was so hot and my apartment is arctic right now so my feet and hands were so cold that when I got in my hands and feet burned) (Ok now I feel like I should explain why my apartment was arctic this morning. We're currently experiencing the weird Seattle weather where it is cold but then warms to really hot. So my windows are all still open and I have fans going so it doesn't get all hot during the afternoon.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing, NOTHING I tell you, better than an extremely hot shower.

I do all of my deep thinking, work out all of my problems, and almost fall asleep standing up in there. It's great. Now I might have to have a hot shower before bed.

P'nut said...

I totally agree with both of you! Now that the cooler weather's here, I slink out of bed in the a.m., scurry right into the shower, and the hot sudsy-ness is almost (not quite, but almost) as good as being under the covers. It's always a sad, sad moment when I have to turn off the water, step out and towel off.