Saturday, September 16, 2006

Have another drinky poo.

I first must warn you that this post may contain both swearing and one potentially offensive and completely embarrassing story. (I may not do the story as I am sobering up and hence feel less compelled to share.)

I went to a party tonight with Big R over at V's house. V and I have been hanging out more (ok 2 times in a week I suppose that is MORE than before). I think it is important for Big R to hang with the gays. He doesn't know too many of them. So we went and I met a bunch of new gays I hadn't met before. They were fun and we laughed. Big Gay Queen is back in town and we talked and I talked to some other folks I know. I met V's roommate who I think I might have a big ol' crush on. He's 32. He volunteers! He asked me about other volunteering stuff. It was a great conversation! V did embarrass me though and make me tell a story I'd rather not but I told it and it was funny and everyone laughed. (I'm not sharing it. I'm too sober now) :) Maybe some other day. Big R had a good time at the party and that makes me glad.

I'm going to the fair tomorrow! I'm rather excited. I can't wait! I've never been.

4 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Do I already know this story?

Joanne said...

Oh you know it, and the accompanying hand motion that makes the story that much worse.

Peeved Michelle said...

I love that story! I am making the motion right now and I can feel you cringing from two states away.

Kate the Peon said...

I find it very unfair to tease us with the story and then never come through.