Sunday, September 03, 2006

Most Perfect Friday Ever!

Friday was probably the most perfect Friday ever. (OK maybe not ever since that's quite a while but it was the most perfect Friday in a long time. Beware of multiple product placements in my story)

First I got to leave work at 2:00. It was the last Friday of our leave early Fridays. I'm going to miss those.

I got home and took a nap. Naps are awesome.

I've clearly been spoiled by the Flexcar. I got up from my nap and took a Honda Element to the Ballard Fred Meyer. I think that IF I were in the market for a new car and IF they made a hybrid I would get a hybrid Element. I like the car. Also the Ballard Fred Meyer is totally like the Fred Meyer I loved in Fairbanks. All big and airy and light and full of very cool things. I LOVE Fred Meyer.

At Fred Meyer I bought a new computer game that I've been wanting for awhile. I bought Sid Meier's Pirates. It is really fun and I may never leave the house. :)

After leaving Fred Meyer, I went to Baja Fresh. There's one in Fremont (which is near Ballard for those of you not from Seattle). I LOVE Baja Fresh! I got the tres tacos to go. I LOVE tres tacos.

Then, just when you think it couldn't be any better, it was. I went to Cold Stone Creamery. I LOVE Cold Stone. I get sweet cream (which is so yummy) mixed with chocolate chips and dark cherries. So so yummy. Plus I had a newbie who didn't know the proper amount of ice cream to take out of the tub so that the mix was a whole bowlful more than a regular pint and so I ended up getting it all for the pint price.

I came home and ate tacos and ice cream and loaded up the game and after a small amount of trouble with it, I managed to make it work and played much of the evening. Honestly, I may need to die now because I will not have another perfect afternoon like that again. (Slightly sad that it was all by myself, but what am I going to do?)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I have to agree that naps are awesome and part of any day that I would dare describe as "perfect!"

Kate the Peon said...

Yay for a great day!

Unknown said...

I LOVE cold stone creamery! We have one on campus and I occassionally make up reasons to buy ice cream for my students so I have an excuse to eat it!