Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Fabulous fantastic day!

Oh so many reasons today is a great day...

1 - (And this is the best one) I passed my test! I PASSED MY TEST! :)
The bus ride out to the testing center was so long. It took 2 buses and I was on the first one at 8:12. I really have to remember that Mountlake Terrace the road is nearby Mountlake Terrace the suburb is really far. :) (Not that I had the choice, the testing for the whole of Seattle area is in Mountlake Terrace). But I ended up getting there at 9:10 in the morning, which was an hour earlier than I needed to be. And they let me test early so I actually ended up leaving shortly after my appointment time. I will say this, it was a HARD test. It was harder than I expected and I had reviewed all the notes and stuff. I didn't do the reading, though. I am bad about that but as I was doing the early chapters of the reading, I kept thinking I know all this so I gave up on it. :) I passed, though, and that's the important part. :)

2 - After the test I decided to go shopping! Yay! I had good bus luck and caught the buses I needed to head back to Seattle. The only bad part is that I called to get an idea of how to get from the Lynnwood Transit Center to the Northgate Transit Center and the instructions I received told me to get off at one stop and then go and grab a different bus just up the block. I walked up and down the block and never did find the bus. So I caught the next bus back to Seattle and then changed buses in Seattle to get to Northgate.

3 - So much was on sale! I bought soap at Bath & BodyWorks. I bought new jeans and then put in an order for two more pairs, they'll mail them to my house. They were only 20 bucks each. I know I'm supposed to be boycotting the fat chick store, but they were having a big sale and I NEEDED jeans. I also bought some Kinnickinnick food from this health food store so I have some frozen GF foods. :) Life is very good.

4 - Now I'm home and I have just had a big piece of pie. One of the very nice things about living alone, I can eat a quarter of a pie and nobody says anything. :)

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Yay for a good day! May you have many more.

Peeved Michelle said...

I think it is the season for breaking boycotts. We went to Sears (of the devil) and got the best service ever in the appliance department and found exactly what we needed for really good prices. Then, we had to go to Mervyn's (also of the devil) because that is the only place that used to sell Bryan's pants (no longer available), but I found two pairs of jeans for me on clearance for $13 each. Also, I need new bras, so I may be heading to the fat chick store to break that boycott as well. All that's left is Wal-Mart and Islands.