Sunday, December 24, 2006

Presents!

Yay! My parents' box(es) of presents came in yesterday so now I have all but one of them. I had figured on Friday that I'd miss the parents' boxes and so I didn't go down to the post office and pick up the one that's waiting there right now. I never know when to open the presents. Since I live alone, I could totally open them as they arrive. Who would know? But then I feel an odd sense of guilt if I open them too soon, like I'm breaking the rules. I do feel odd opening them all by myself on Christmas morning, though.

I got the girls a Christmas present. (the girls being Tess & Rigby the ferrets) While I was out yesterday not studying (ok I did a little bit but not enough), I stopped at a moving store and got a bag of the packing peanuts that are the water soluable kind. If Rig eats them (which she LOVES to do) they won't hurt her. I put them in a box and so now they can play and bulldoze in the box. Rigby likes to take the peanuts out of the box and tuck them places. I woke up this morning with about 7 of them all around me that she pulled out of the box and laid on the bed. She's so silly.

No comments: