Friday, December 01, 2006

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my friend's funeral. It will be here on campus and I suspect a lot of people I know will be there. I'm a bit weirded out about that because I'm certain I won't be able to not cry at it. I realized that after tomorrow I will have attended the same number of funerals that I have weddings. How weird is that? I thought that balance didn't happen until you were in like your 60's or something. Of course, in reality I've attended 3 weddings and now 3 funerals so in reality it isn't actually that huge a number for either one. Wait! How could I forget the gay one? Phew. Thank heavens for the gays. I still have attended more weddings than I have funerals.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

That won't happen for me. I stopped going to funerals. They don't do anythin to help me with my grieving process. If I need to go to one in the future to support someone I am close to, I will, but that's it.