Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year's 07 Goals

One can never plan new goals without reviewing last New Year's goals to see how I did. Upon review, I can say I did not do well. :) I only think I accomplished #1 on my list. I have been actively trying to be less judgemental about people whose priorities are different than mine. No meal planning. Yoga happened but only for a little while and, well, I guess I am over WC but I definitely haven't found a replacement. Sigh.

1 - I want to do better at my job. I feel like I've been slacking way too much and I don't like that.

2 - I want to head back to the gym. I felt good when I was going to the gym. I stopped because of the damn tendon that won't heal. It still isn't that great but I know regular stretching will help it. Sub goal 2 - I'm going to take a yoga class offered by the U. They have a ton of them.

3 - I want to do two volunteer projects a month. I'm usually good but I've slacked off a lot recently. I don't think (besides the scouts which is a whole other thing) I've done one this entire fall.

4 - Sunday adventures need to resume. They don't always have to be a hike or walk in the park, but I need to get out on Sundays and enjoy the city I live in. Sub goal 4 - I have to do one very nice thing for myself per month. A nice thing that does NOT involve sitting on the sofa all day. Take myself to a good movie or get a mani/pedi or just anything that is a treat.

No comments: