Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year's Eve

Did you know that you can find Spongebob Squarepants on TV about 20 times per day. Yesterday I think I watched them all. I should be horrified by this fact, but I'm not.

I can't believe my time off is already almost over. That makes me sad. Although in reality it is a good thing I don't have more time off. I tend to eat when I'm at home and bored and since it is a very LONG time until the next payday (curse you once a month payroll cycle!) I don't have a lot of random money to spend, and what I did have I spent Wednesday. :)

This weekend I'm going to spend with some friends in a house in Long Beach, WA. We rented a house for the weekend. Two of the people are the folks I camp with so I know them pretty well. The other are two sets of couples I don't know that well. I'm feeling a tiny bit of anxiety... this is what happens when 7 people live in a house blah blah blah :) I am also looking forward to it. There are things to do there and we're just a short path to the beach. It'll be a nice quiet relaxing weekend. (Sampson, of course, will be coming with but I don't think there's internet there, so I probably will have a lot to say on Monday when I return.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your nice relaxing new years eve!

Kate the Peon said...

You MUST take a journal with to write down all your blogging thoughts!

... said...

Have fun and don't forget to tell us all the details when you get back...

Here is wishing you great weather as well.

Happy New Year