Friday, June 08, 2007

Burned out!

Thus begins the 3rd Annual Summer of Joanne. :) I am burned out and not volunteering for anything again until the fall. (Well unless something strikes my fancy.) According to my calendar, I've been volunteering since April. Every weekend there has been at least 1 thing on my calendar and I am tired. And I didn't realize how tired I was until this week. I was actually looking forward to a nice quiet do nothing weekend, but that's not happening. I'm going to the dance recital for 2 of my girls on Saturday and on Sunday I'm volunteering for my college's graduation. I'm bringing a book or 2 and my ipod because all I'm doing is handing out programs. Ooh maybe I should find the instructions for my crocheted headphone covers so I can fix my favorite headphones. :) Next weekend is nothing. NOTHING at all. I'm excited for that considering the 2 weekends following the 22nd is another camping trip and the 30th is a whirlwind trip down to CA for the weekend.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Yay for the trip to CA!

... said...

Everyone needs a break...after this move, I am going to need one too.