Monday, June 18, 2007

I love it!

Little kid teeth. They are so cute! Before their grown up ones come in. (I got a catalog with little girls on the front cover smiling and their teeny tiny little kid teeth are just so so cute.)

Unrelated but if I were to ever get married, I think a bride and groom rubber duckie would be cute on top. (Although bride & groom devil ducks would be even better!)

Also. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean#3 this weekend. On the one hand, I liked it. It was fun and I watched it on the big screen which is always fun. Less fun, I thought I loved the seats at the Cinerama but I don't think I do. It reclined a bit too much and I was uncomfortable. But I did like the movie, although I felt the story got a bit rambling part way through. I was having a hard time figuring out who was scamming who. I also kind of felt like things were set up that didn't follow through. Like I figured it would mean something later and didn't. Or maybe it did and I just didn't get it. I also want to say... 'Ha! George Lucas... that's how you write a kickass female character and have her stay that way.' Also, if you haven't seen the movie stay through the credits, you know how this series does that. And I will say that it was the bit after the credits that made me realize how hot Orlando Bloom really is. He was made to be a pirate.

Also. I've started using one of those memory foam pillows in the funny shape. I think it makes me drool more. I keep waking up with this mass quantity of drool. I NEVER used to drool. I may have to google this.

1 comment:

Laddibugg said...

Better late then never…
Orlando IS hot. I don’t see it when he’s on the red carpet, but in movies, he looks good. He was super hot in LotR