Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yay another awesome day!

Another great day of nothing to do! How awesome is that? I studied for my test for a little while this morning while I did my laundry but that's about it for projects to accomplish today. I did some dishes. I made some fantastic FANTASTIC enchiladas and have chicken stock reducing on the stove. I had chocolate chip pancakes and sausage for breakfast.

Hee. I watched Beverly Hills 90210 this evening and it was the premiere episode and Brandon was asking where to take a girl on a date and Andrea suggested Moonshadows. That made me laugh because whenever I used to drive past it in Malibu I would always think it was a strip club. I know it isn't but something about it always reminded me of one.

1 comment:

Kate the Peon said...

Yay for another awesome day!