Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Goals

Y'all know how I periodically do goals. I don't think I'm currently rocking any so here are the ones for summer.

1 - Drink at least 1 of my large (32 oz) Baja Fresh cups of water a day. I have been getting headaches and the last time dehydration was the culprit. We shall test this theory. I think it may also be related to my nose thing. I am not stuffy like allergies but my nose is very very dry.

2 - I have to clean the apartment from top to bottom. My sister is visiting in July with her kid.

3 - Yet another CEBS test and then sign up for a new one. (OK that's not really so much a goal as something that will happen.)

4 - I want to go to the following places:
The Zoo
EMP (but only because the Disney exhibit is there. Otherwise I wouldn't bother with it)
I would also LOVE to go to the Point Defiance Zoo but this one I'd need to coax someone into taking me down to because it is in Tacoma and the length of the bus trip is prohibitive (2 hrs one way)
The Center for Wooden Boats (I think that one is on my list every year)

5 - I have to start going to the gym and doing stair climbing. I want to do the stair climb in March and I want to be able to do it without needing EMT assistance. I may start a whole other blog on this. I may not.

I think that's enough for now. :)

2 comments:

Stephen said...

I'm interested in PDZ and EMP {Disney}.

Not so much Disney, but Benni will enjoy both. Haven't been to PDZ in over 5 years.

We almost went to EMP on Sunday, but too tired/busy. Went to Children's Museum instead.

Joanne said...

Yay! I've found my ride down to the Pt. Defiance Zoo! ;)