Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How Rude!

I was just bitching to Michelle that people have a high tendency to stand outside my office and either talk on their cellphones or talk to each other, oblivious to my presence. It drives me bananas and I'm not sure why people do it. They tend not to do it outside my boss's office. It honestly makes me want to push them down the stairs. Or at the very least contribute to their conversation. So just so you can understand pictorally what it is like outside my office here is a quality picture drawn by yours truly that shows the awesomeness that is my office and how easy it would be for me to dash out my open office door and do a little shove... :) (Actually this picture should be flipped. When facing the offices, I'm on the right and she's on the left.)


It is more like this. :) Also I feel compelled to say that the ugly artwork is almost spot on. It is blue circles on a white background.

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

You and your pictures crack me up, and I say that out of complete jealousy.

Peeved Michelle said...

That is not at all how I pictured it.