Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Blogger's Block

I have blogger's block. I want to write about things. I don't know what I want to write about. I don't know how I want to write about. I think I'm tired. I actually may have a couple things to write about but I'm stuck on where to start or what to say. Maybe tomorrow.

Unrelated, I hate how under the cap games (from soda bottles) have gotten so complicated. I just want to know if I've won a prize or not. I don't want to have to go to this website and enter the code and use my code to enter for a drawing blah blah blah. Just "Yay you won" or "Sorry you are a loser!"

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

I'm so there with you on the bottle cap shit.

Peeved Michelle said...

I also hate when the bottles are still on the shelves but the game has already ended. I am talking to you, Diet Pepsi.