Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The epitome of lazy...

Do I break down and do laundry or do I just buy new undies?

Also, for someone who is smarter than me about stuff, how do I know how big my masthead on this blog is? Blogger now allows us to upload a picture (which I'm totally excited about) but I don't know the dimensions of that little box. (I could do a bigger one I know but really width is my issue. I can't seem to get it wide enough so blogger left justifies it and leaves blank space on the right side.)

4 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Let me know what you decide re: laundry/undies, cuz I might do the same. :)

Peeved Michelle said...

Did you try the Blogger FAQ or knowledge base?

Peeved Michelle said...

If you have Photoshop, you can take a screen shot and crop it to just that portion and measure it. Also, I am sure the dimensions are in the CSS if you do View Source.

Joanne said...

KtP - I was granted a brief reprieve. I found several pairs in my sock basket.

Michelle - Good thoughts on both of those I hadn't. I had used a ruler yesterday and gotten close but not quite there.