Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Anxious

I'm taking the girls to be boarded this afternoon for the time I'm on my trip. I'm a little anxious about this and it is weird. Usually I leave them alone when I'm out of town which is actually much worse than leaving them with one of the vet techs that actually knows Tess since she gives Tess her monthly shot. I think I'm just worried because I don't want them to think I've abandoned them to a shelter the way their previous owner did. (Because obviously ferrets have the higher thought processes to think these things. :) )

3 comments:

Stephen said...

The only thing ferrets have to fear is fear itself.

And Joanne with Disney-goggles.

Peeved Michelle said...

Oh, please. When we take Shelby to be boarded, I am pretty sure this is what she is thinking, "Oh! New butts to sniff! Yay!" And when we pick her up, she is thinking this, "Hey! I recognize those butts! Yay!"

Peeved Michelle said...

And she had been in and out of the shelter three or four times before we got her.