Friday, July 13, 2007

Je fait du camping.

I love camping. I'm headed out this afternoon to Cape Lookout in Oregon. We'll be gone until Sunday.

THEN I go to Florida (I keep typing Disney World as though that's all I'm doing) for a week.

Then I work for a full week. (I think one of the first in months).

Then I go camping again. Stephen and I are going to go back to Cape Lookout (to the same site that I love) in Oregon with his son for a Sunday, Monday and Tuesday thing. I think that's 5 camping trips this summer. (Well if you count two where I was in the woods but sleeping in cabins. I do.) That's both outstanding and yet out of control at the same time! :) (If you ever go, spot D1 is the best one in my opinion. It is surrounded on 3 sides by high bushes and is very close to the beach. Like walk across the 'street' and down into the beach. Awesome!)

2 comments:

Donna said...

You make me want to move to the Pacific northwest. :)

Jodi said...

I hope to go camping someday!

Please update your link to me. I changed my blog url. It's now http://snarkydork.blogspot.com

Have fun on all of your adventures!!!