Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm going to Disney World!!

I know it is a sickness. But I love it so. LOVE IT SO! So I'm going to visit my sister next week. This is awesome on so many levels... not the least being that now I don't have to clean because she isn't coming here. :) So we'll go to the beach and to Disney World and I'll see if I can convince her to take me to the everglades. I think she's near that. (Ok having looked at a map, she is so far away from there... not at all near. Clearly I failed Florida Geography). :)

BUT I'm now researching things to do in Florida. I'm so excited I could cry. Like I'm wanting to burst out of my skin.... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

I hope you have a good time and that you can keep cool. I think you are going to melt your ass off.

Kate the Peon said...

Wow, that came together quickly! Sounds great - hope you have a fantastic time!