Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fan update

Amazon is sold out of my $20.00 fan. That's apparently what I get for ordering something on sale. Or something... :(

That does mean I'm getting back $21.70 which I can spend at Disneyworld buying Mickey Mouse ears. :)

The girls are going to go to be boarded this round. I don't usually do that but it has been so hot I don't trust to leave them in the apartment while I'm gone like I usually do. I also feel good about it because then I won't have to worry the way I usually do when I'm gone. Although boarding a pet, a little pricey. $15 a day. (I'm sure Michelle could tell me about the fancy pants doggie spa that she sent the dog to and how ridiculously expensive it was... but this is a chick's house and it isn't like the girls are going to get their own pool. :) )

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Boarding is probably a better idea, but if you wanted to leave them at home, I could check on them at least once a day (food, play, etc.). I'm sure Benni would get a kick out of it.

I used to board my cat until I got two. And then it was too pricey, and I opted for petsitters + piles of food/clean boxes.